Drew's work Christmas party was at Allison's house on Saturday Dec 22nd. She did such a great job hosting all the families. She set her pool temperature to 90 degrees so all the kids were able to swim, even though it was about 50 degrees and windy outside. They had a blast!
Ella wasn't interested in going under water, so she only lasted about 30 minutes before she was ready to get out. Her face was FROZEN, even though her body was toasty.
But the coolest part about the party (aside from the amazing company) was the food. We had RUDY'S BBQ from San Antonio, TX!!!!!! YUP, they had it flown in! I was so excited, along with everyone else. Almost everyone at the party lived in San Antonio at one time or another, so we could all appreciate how special it was.
Ribs, Turkey, Brisket. YUMMY!
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I am ready to lick the screen. That sauce and creamed corn is calling my name. We may have to do that next year for the Ortho party. Man, I miss that place!
Post a Comment