At the end of July we went up to Utah for our annual trip to visit family. We had so much fun visiting my sister Jill. We were even able to go to Lagoon twice!
Here are a few photos of our 24th of July party.
Our first day at Lagoon was with Jill and her kids. We had so much fun. My kids look forward to it every year, like it's Christmas.
I just loved this photo of Whitney. Check out the look on her face!!!
And of course we had to get ice cream in pioneer village. I can see Jill's reflection in the window!
Then Jill and I decided to get a little crazy and do the Sky Coaster. I was smiling, but really freaking out inside.
It kind of scared me to death. But I'm glad we did it.
The second day at Lagoon we spent the first half at Lagoona Beach. I hadn't been there in years and it was a fun change.
Then we rode rides in the afternoon and ran into our friends the Aikeles. It was great to ride a few rides with them.
We love the Petersons!

















No comments:
Post a Comment