On June 13th, Drew and I celebrated our 15 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been 15 years! I met Drew when I was 18, so next year I will have known him for half my life. Hard to believe how fast time flies. For the life of me I can't remember what we did for our 10 year wedding anniversary, which is sad to say, so Drew wanted to make sure I remembered our 15th. He did it by arranging some great surprises.
First, he flew his Mom in to stay with the kids. They were really excited to see Grandma! Then he took me out for a fun evening in the city.
He rented a Convertible Camaro. That was so sweet! We went down to Fremont Street to enjoy dinner at Hugo's Cellar in the Four Queens. I had to take a couple of photos of the food. The butter was in the shape of a rose and the steak was so yummy!
Then we cruised around the strip for a while.
And it was our first time stopping at the famous Las Vegas sign.
Then we headed back to Fremont Street and stopped into Gold Diggers. We didn't end up dancing because the crowd was a little small but it was fun anyway. We stayed at the Golden Nugget in the most amazing suite.
The next morning we went back home and while I finished up packing for our trip to Yosemite, Drew took the 3 oldest kids for a ride in the convertible. Of course they went through the McDonald's drive through. That was the coolest thing in the world to them.
Monday, July 02, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment