THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck
Thursday, June 03, 2010
Summertime
It's official. It's summer and we're loving it.
The first day of summer break comes with a new buzz hair cut....
LOVE LOVE LOVE that top picture! That needs to be entered into a contest. I have loved going through your pictures and seeing all that your family has been up to. Ella is such a beauty. All of your kids are gorgeous. Must be the stunning parents they have. Looks like you have a fun summer ahead of you! -Julia
8 comments:
What fun pictures! It makes me want to run in the sprinklers immediately. Gotta love summer!
Great pictures! You captured some amazing moments!
LOVE LOVE LOVE that top picture! That needs to be entered into a contest. I have loved going through your pictures and seeing all that your family has been up to. Ella is such a beauty. All of your kids are gorgeous. Must be the stunning parents they have. Looks like you have a fun summer ahead of you! -Julia
Those are the coolest pictures ever! I love Luke's face in the first one. It looks like pure joy. Tell Kristen I'm jealous of her pool!
these pics are sweet! awesome summer images...I love the water spraying down on Luke.
FREAKING AWESOME!!! Your pictures make me happy! Glad you are enjoying summer and your new baby so much!
The kids look so happy. I wish we had some of that good weather here. It just keeps raining. Glad to see they enjoy the weather in Las Vegas.
Post a Comment