THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Lucky Number 7

Happy 7th Birthday, Mia!

5 comments:

Dixie said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite granddaughter!

Kao said...

Happy Birthday Mia! What a beautiful young lady you are!

Julia said...

She is so beautiful Melissa! I love your table decorations. Do you want to come and decorate my house? It looks like you guys are having a great summer.

Jill said...

Yay Mia! Happy birthday babe. I love the freedom letters Melissa! Super cute.

Kimberli said...

Happy Birthday to Mia!

Great ideas for the 4th of July decorations. I love that. Hope you are enjoying your new house.