Here's the awesome cake. Mia helped me make the fruit roll up pajamas. It was a fun activity to do together. It's a three layer (two cake mixes) chocolate cake with vanilla icing.
After the girls ate their pizza, they each made one of these cute necklaces out of a metal washer and scrapbook paper. They turned out adorable.
Here's the take home party favor. I just asked a lady at Pei Wei if I could buy some of their mini take out boxes, and they just gave me a dozen. Nice! I filled them with candy.
The girls loved just chatting and eating. A true girl party.
While their necklaces were drying and before the sun went down, they used fabric markers to decorate a pillow case.

Mia drew a picture of a horse, then had all the girls sign the back of it, to remember who came to her party. She loves it.
Unfortunately I was a one man show. That being said it's almost impossible to play hostess and photographer, so I didn't get all the pictures I wished for. But we had a blast playing games and doing crafts. I love having a little girl. Time for presents!
Of course we had to play the traditional "Heavy heavy hang over thy poor head" game. Mia's head was sore from all the bonks.
Happy birthday my princess. We love you so much!
Of course we had to play the traditional "Heavy heavy hang over thy poor head" game. Mia's head was sore from all the bonks.
Happy birthday my princess. We love you so much!1. Playing "don't let the balloon hit the floor" in complete darkness except for glow bracelets.
2. 11 little girls jumping on my trampoline at the same time (all but one got on. The hold out is very obedient to her Mom's wishes)
3. The girls playing "down by the banks" hand slap game on the grass
4. The girls pealing extra glue from their hands like it's skin. (Everyone loves that, right?)
5. Mia's head getting covered with bows and confetti from all the presents.
Thanks to all of Mia's friends for making her 7th birthday so memorable.





8 comments:
Happy Birthday Mia! Love the cake, you guys did a great job!
What an adorable birthday party!! The cake turned out awesome. Aspen did miss out:(
Happy Birthday Mia.
Cute cake and cute everything else! You are one creative gal.
I can't believe my former sunbeam is 7! Happy Birthday!
I can't believe you made that cake. It is beautiful and the candles are great. What a fun party. Happy Birthday Mia!
Melissa, the cake is awesome! So much cooler than I even pictured. Super cute Martha! I think the pictures are awesome. It looks like the girls had a really great time. I wish we could have been there.
Adorable cake! How ever did you think of such things???? Fruit roll ups??? Wow!
So cute Melissa! You rock!
Happy Birthday Mia. I love the cake especially the pajamas. Looks like a great party. I love all the games you come up with. Very creative. The necklaces look really cute too.
Post a Comment