THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cole is 5

Happy 5th Birthday Cole. We love you so much.

8 comments:

Kao said...

Awesome photo! What a great lookin' guy he is! Happy Birthday Cole.

Dixie said...

Happy Birthday Cole. Your party looked like great fun. Love, Grandpa and Grandma Swasey

Geneva said...

Wow, great lighting, you have to tell me how you did this. He is so handsome!!

Allison said...

I just found your blog! I do not know how I missed it. Mine is snackmanvending@hotmail.com. Since I am in between homes right know I have not posted a thing for a while so my blog will be boring for awhile until we get settled in Utah. (O well!) I hope you are doing well. Your family is in our prayers. Tell Cole Happy Birthday!

Allison Ashby

Allison said...

Whoops! I left my emai not my blog. The blog is rockonwiththewildones.blogspot.com

Allison

Cailleau Family said...

That is a great picture. What a cutie. Happy Birthday Cole!

Jill said...

Oh my gosh! That is such an awesome picture! He looks so handsome.

The Wright Family said...

What a handsome boy! Love it!