THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Luke is FINALLY Walking

Luke finally decided to walk today. He's been walking with his walker for months and was a little afraid to let go of it. I guess he finally figured out it's not so hard. Thirteen Months old! Just like my other two kids were.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hooray! Good job Luke! What a big boy!

Jessica said...

Hey old friend!!!! I got your Christmas card today and was so excited to see you had a blog!!! I am also a fellow blogger... Mine is private so email me with your email address and I will invite you! You will find a few old college "friends" on mine too!!! I called Brooke right away to tell her about your blog!! She hasn't broke to actually get one yet but I am working on her.... Your family is beautiful... I am so excited to be able to keep in touch this way. Look at you being a Betty Homemaker!!! The decorations are beautiful... You are beautiful... seriously have you aged???? Yay... I am sooooo excited! Your daughter looks just like you!

Dixie said...

This is about the cutest thing ever. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad he's walking. He's been almost walking for some time. We are getting a few snow flakes tonight!