THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Morning

We had a great Christmas this year. Here are a few photos of Mia and Cole opening their presents. The kids were so excited that they finally got a Wii. They spent almost the entire Christmas day playing on it.





3 comments:

KevDebKlan said...

I was right, already updated. Looks like you guys had a good time. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

cameron said...

love christmas morning photos! the only bad part is wanting to take tons of photos but wanting to be there next to them too. i'm always torn on that one. precious shots melissa. your kids are adorable.

Jill said...

They look so cute in their jammies! I miss you guys so much already! Wish you lived closer.