THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Christmas Photo 2008


Here is our 2008 Christmas card photo. It was taken by Kristen Stuart (thank you my dear friend!) and she did an amazing job.

7 comments:

Jill said...

I love that pictures so much. Did you have to do head swap or were the kids actually all smiling at the same time?

Kao said...

I love your table settings for Thanksgiving! Beautiful job as always. Disneyland looks so fun. Glad you had a great time! I really like that family picture. You all look great!

Jessica said...

Melissa... I am so hoping you read your comments ever so often!! I thought I had kept your address when you sent your Christmas card but of course I can't find it! Will you email me your address at ejmadsen5@msn.com!
Thanks,
Jess

Kari said...

Your Thanksgiving table looks amazing. You are so talented Melissa. Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

We got your card yesterday! Beautiful family, Drew and Melissa! Thanks for thinking of us!

Julia said...

You guys are so gorgeous. We love the Christmas card. I stopped by your photography blog. You are so good. What editing software are you using. I love the blur effect. You really are talented Melissa. Merry Christmas Swasey Family.

KevDebKlan said...

Beautiful family