THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck
Friday, October 03, 2008
Autumn???
Today was the first semi-cool day of the season. I'm so excited. And Mia can finally wear her new school clothes that have been in her closet, gathering dust for the past month.
Can I hire you to do Katelyn's hair and make doll clothes? Mia looks so pretty and I love her hair. Oh and I really need to hire you to take photos of my kids. You are so talented! Love ya to death!
Holy cow Melissa! You are quite the photographer. You just get better and better. I love Mia's hair like that. Cole's hair is getting long on top, he looks so different from when I saw him last. So cute!!!
Melissa! What a beautiful little family you guys have!! I'm so excited that you said hi. Where do you guys live now? Are you in Utah? Is Drew still in the military? Hope you're all doing great. Andrea
4 comments:
What beautiful children! And what great photography. Thanks for sharing.
Can I hire you to do Katelyn's hair and make doll clothes? Mia looks so pretty and I love her hair. Oh and I really need to hire you to take photos of my kids. You are so talented! Love ya to death!
Holy cow Melissa! You are quite the photographer. You just get better and better. I love Mia's hair like that. Cole's hair is getting long on top, he looks so different from when I saw him last. So cute!!!
Melissa! What a beautiful little family you guys have!! I'm so excited that you said hi. Where do you guys live now? Are you in Utah? Is Drew still in the military? Hope you're all doing great.
Andrea
Post a Comment