THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

Monday, October 27, 2008

High School Musical &other stuff

Mia and I went to see High School Musical 3 with a few friends on Saturday. What a blast! It's always fun to have a girls day out. We both loved it. I buzzed Luke's hair last week. It was getting shaggy so I just pulled out the clippers and shaved it off. He wasn't too happy with me, but I think his new do is adorable. So it was worth it.

Cole had a preschool fieldtrip to a local nature preserve last Wednesday. It was cold but fun. His favorite part was the cookies and hot apple cider served at the end.



3 comments:

Dixie said...

Luke looks too grown up. The other kids are cute as ever, also. Thanks for posting pictures of the kids and yourself.

Kao said...

How was HSM3? We are planning on going but haven't set a date yet. Sure wish we could have gone with you guys! Luke's new look is so cute!

Jill said...

I took Reagan to see High School Musical on Saturday night, just the 2 of us. We loved it too. I love Luke's new haircut. He look adorable.