THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Homecoming

On Friday we had our own little homecoming with some of our best friends. It started with a day of lessons on baking homemade bread and crafting hair bows. Followed by a wonderful barbaque and the local homecoming football game. What a great day. It's one of those days that make you feel happy and blessed. We are so blessed to have such great friends.


Mia, Aubrey, and Katelyn - enjoyed watching the cheerleaders more than the game.
It was really windy.

Brock and his cute chubby cheeks.
Melissa, Marquessa, Kristen, and Wynette
Brooke, Morgan, Aubrey, Katelyn, and Mia





8 comments:

Sam & Marquessa said...

You have such a knack for capturing the best pics! It was such a fun day!!!! We miss you already!!

Kristen said...

Great pics. Better than mine turned out. I've got one with my hair completely vertical from the wind and one of Marquessa makes her look drunk. I don't think she'll appreciate me posting that. Do you mind emailing me your pics of Friday and our little dance class?

Heidi said...

Cute pictures... as always! You girls all look so cute... and so fun that you're all together. What a treat!

Amber Jensen said...

I am so jealous all of you are together. I made Steve come look at this pics and I said "see this isn't fair" I wish I were there!

Jill said...

How fun! I am so glad you have such good friends down there to take care of you while I'm not around!!! :)

Jennifer said...

The girls are so grown up!! I can't believe how much they have all grown. I will always picture them as little pre-schoolers!

Angela said...

It's no wonder why your daughter likes to watch the cheerleaders more than the game. It's not in her blood or anything right?

The White Wash said...

I am so sad I could not be there with you all. I have been thinking of you and missing the short time we had together. I hope you are doing great in Vegas.