Ella looks like she's not enjoying herself, but she really loved the horse swings.
But mostly she loved the petting zoo. She's our animal lover, for sure!
We miss Aspen so much! Mia was just thrilled to spend some time with her.
And Ammon is Luke's best friend. The two of them ran around together as though they had never been separated.
We finally loaded up in the hay wagon and headed for the corn maze. We always end up breaking into groups. I was with the young boys and it took us forever to find out way out of that thing. Next time I will remember to bring water!
The most difficult time of the day is when we have to gather up and go home. It's like herding cats! They just don't want to leave. This is a tradition I hope we can keep up for years to come.






















No comments:
Post a Comment