Luke, our little wild man, is now 5.
Right after breakfast on his birthday, he opened his presents.
Luke got a Dream Lite, a Mickey Mouse stuffed animal, and a snuggly blanket. Luke loves all this soft and cozy. It's so funny! If ever he feels something soft and comfy, he will immediately put his thumb in his mouth and cuddle up to it. It's one of the many things I love about him.
After lunch I took him to preschool with yummy dough nuts and chocolate milk to share with his friends. Then after school I took him shopping to buy toys with the rest of his birthday money. He ended up getting legos and a few other things. That night we let him pick what he wanted for dinner and of course he chose McDonalds. Then we came back home for cake and ice cream.
Monday, October 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment