THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Family Pictures
We had our family pictures taken a couple of months ago by Jennie Slade Photography. We went to Freemont Street at 8am to get these awesome shots. Ella was really crazy, so I'm surprised we got as many as we did. Here's just a few of them.
The pictures look great! I love your yellow shoes!
Have a wonderful Christmas season. Miss you.
P.S. I'm finally working on the quilt you gave me instructions for. My sister is adopting a baby and its due on Friday. Better get moving... thank you!
4 comments:
The pictures look great! I love your yellow shoes!
Have a wonderful Christmas season. Miss you.
P.S. I'm finally working on the quilt you gave me instructions for. My sister is adopting a baby and its due on Friday. Better get moving... thank you!
What a good-looking family! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Amazing photos!! What a good lookin' classy family you have! Miss you guys!
Awesome pictures. You all look great.
Post a Comment