They drove down Friday morning and arrived in the early afternoon. At 5pm we headed to the movies and saw "Crazy Stupid Love". Next it was off to dinner at Mon Ami Gabi in the Paris. We love this restaurant and were lucky enough to sit out on the patio to watch the fountain at the Bellagio across the street and do one of my favorite things ever...people watch. The dinner was FANTASTIC! Then we just hung out on the strip, checking out the different casinos.
I took all the photos on my iPhone at night, so the quality isn't the best. Oh well. Here's the group outside of the Sugar Factory.
The guys played some games and the girls went dancing at Studio 54 for a little while, because ladies always get in free ;) We stayed up late talking and laughing and didn't get to bed until around 2am , so the next morning was a little crazy, but we managed. Drew, Cody, and I got up and ran 4 miles (because apparently we are now doing a Ragnar...hmmmm) Then the guys went golfing and the ladies went shopping for a couple of hours. We came back to the house and had a BBQ for lunch, then we went to our community pool to go swimming for an hour. The babysitters came back at 5pm and we headed downtown once again. This time we went to the Venetian and had dinner at the Grand Lux (one of my favorites). Dinner was amazing, of course. Then we walked all over the strip, checking out different casinos. One of our stops was in Treasure Island at Gillies, a country swing bar. We didn't do any country dancing, we did have some fun with their mechanical bull though. Cody was our willing participant and we had a great time watching him.
Drew and I in Treasure Island
We ended the night at Tabu, dancing and having a blast. I'm so glad that Drew is home again. We have so much fun together and life just isn't the same when he's away.
Here are a couple of photos of us old married people, dancing our hearts out at Tabu. Thanks to our wonderful friends for the best weekend EVER!




5 comments:
You look so happy to have your hubby back. So happy for your family.
Dang...looks like fun! Sorry we couldn't make it down. Glad Drew's home!
So fun! Wish we could have been there. Sounds like you had a blast.
I'm so glad Drew is home! You guys look amazing....so tan and thin!
I am so glad that Drew is home! I love the video of the kids seeing daddy. That is priceless. Looks like you guys had a great weekend with your friends. You guys are one hot couple! You both look amazing! I hope you are enjoying this time together. Take care!
Post a Comment