Today is Mia's 9th Birthday! It's been a really crazy and busy summer, so planning a big birthday bash was not something I was looking forward to. That being said, my wonderful and sweet daughter Mia was kind enough to agree on a smaller celebration, to help Mom out a bit. It was an impromptu lunch date. And it ended up being a huge success.
She wanted to invite lots of friends, but I told her that two would have to be the limit. So she invited her two best friends to join her. Yesterday we picked up Aspen and Katelyn (and dropped off the little kids in the process) at 11:00am. We headed to BJ's Restaurant for lunch. All three girls ordered Fettuccini Alfredo with a salad and it was wonderful!
The server brought out a Pizookie with a candle in it. Basically it's a warm chocolate chip cookie with ice cream on top. So yummy. We sang happy birthday to her, then all three of the girls shared it.
Mia opened her presents at the restaurant. She got some wonderful gifts and was really exited!
Then we headed to the nail salon for pedicures. This was a first time experience for all three of them and they LOVED it!
I couldn't stop laughing because the massage chairs were making the girls look like they were having seizures. It was so funny!
The end result! So beautiful!
I took the girls to Target and they picked out a nail polish to take home. Then we went to the frozen yogurt shop and had dessert. It was such a fun day. Happy Birthday my beautiful baby girl!
Thursday, August 04, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















5 comments:
such cute girls! So fun. They will always remember their first pedicure!!
Looks like great fun! Happy Birthday Mia.
Lucky! I wish I was there. You even went to my favorite frozen yogurt place without me. Happy Birthday Mia! Hanna
Happy Birthday Mia!! Looks like tons of fun!
That looks so fun! Love the nail polish.
Post a Comment