THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

Mia is always the first one up on holidays, and Easter was no exception.  This is how I found her when I came downstairs.  She had gotten up at 5:30, eaten breakfast, and was working on her candy.  


They each got a movie and lots of candy.  Mia got a new jewelry set, Cole got a new watch, and Luke got an imaginext plane.  Ella got baby snacks and toy camera.    After church we had a yummy dinner of ham, funeral potatoes, green beans, and hot rolls.  I love Easter.  


1 comment:

Jill said...

Your kids scored some great stuff. I love the butterfly cupcakes for Ella's birthday. So cute! I don't think I will get that ambitious for Whitney's birthday. I am jealous about your awesome camping trip, well except for the tent part. Looks like you guys had a great time. I love sitting around the camp fire. I think that is the most relaxing place in the world.