Luke got a Sit-N-Spin, a play cell phone, and a play laptop, so he can be just like his Dad (minus the sit-n-spin part).
Mia dressed up as a Snow Princess, Cole was Super Mario, and Luke was in probably the most dangerous halloween costume for Trick-or-Treating. But he insisted on being Batman. I snapped this photo after the kids had been running around, so Mia is missing half her costume and her cute hair is going wild, and Cole's mustache would not stay on. Who cares, right? Little miss Ella was a bunny rabbit - meaning I dressed her in her regular clothes and put some bunny ears on her. How creative is that? I didn't even get a photo of her. Poor 4th child.
The next day we carved our pumpkins:
It wouldn't be a family activity if someone wasn't crying.
Drew helped the kids cut the top off their pumpkins, but we both decided that they could do the rest themselves, while we supervised


Yup, that's my 3 year old carving his own pumpkin. It made me nervous, but he did great.
Here's the end result. Pretty spooky. Cole's is on the left. Mia's is in the middle, and Luke's is on the right.That night, I carved my own pumpkin and made our traditional Dinner in a Pumpkin. We also had apples with cream cheese carmel dip and rolls. The kids loved it.














2 comments:
I'm glad Luke finally got to have his own birthday. It looks fun. Tha Halloween costumes are great. I love the expressions on the jack-o-lantern faces. Thanks for sharing. The photography is wonderful.
What a fun birthday and halloween. I finally sent his birthday card today. I am a total slacker, sorry. It's not as late as Mia's baptism card which I also sent today! Again, total slacker. Happy birthday Lukie!!
Post a Comment