Disneyland!!! Who doesn't love Disneyland? We were lucky enough to take our family to the happiest place on earth for Veterans Day week. It had been exactly two years since our last trip there. Most of the time we really enjoyed ourselves. We joined the Stuart family, whom we love and adore, so it made the trip even more pleasant. But I must say...taking 4 kids to Disneyland is A LOT OF WORK. Especially when one of them is six months old. Ella was wonderful, but dragging all her gear was more than exhausting. And the other three kids had a few too many temper tantrums.
Ella spent most of the time sitting in the stroller and she was a great sport about it. We had plenty of snacks for her.
Mia's favorite ride was the Matterhorn. She would have ridden it 20 times if we would have let her.
Mia riding her favorite ride.
This is my favorite picture.
Luke loved the Dumbo ride.
On day two we went to California Adventure.
The whole group.
After a few kiddie rides, we went on the Tower of Terror. I wish I would have taken pictures of Luke's and Carlee's faces as they dropped on the ride. Sheer terror. I was laughing my head off. It's payback Luke!!!
Drew's favorite ride... California Screaming. Mia's supposed to be sitting next to him, but she chickened out at the last minute.
We spent our last day back at Disneyland (except Drew and Cole who hung out at California Adventure for half of the day).
Luke never wants to stand by the characters. He gets a little freaked out.
Best friends enjoying Disneyland together. Isn't life grand?
Finally getting Luke in a Character picture.

For lunch on the last day, we went to the Blue Bayou, located in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. I always wanted to eat there. The kids did great, so it turned out nice. The kids menu doubled as a pirate hat.
We finished the day on Main Street for the parade. Mia, Katelyn, and Carlee, were all pulled into the parade to dance.
On the morning before we left, we stopped at Downtown Disney to do some shopping. We had to hit the Lego store. It's a must.
I love Disneyland dearly, that's why I'm going to wait at least three years before I go back.


























3 comments:
I am with you on waiting a couple more years for sure! It is amazing how much more exhausting it is when you take a baby. The picture of Drew and Ella on the carousel is my favorite picture too. She is so adorable! I guess Drew is a little adorable too.
I love Ella's face on the carousel! Adorable....that little princess needs to go back before she is three....but its like having a baby you can never talk about the next time until lots of time has passed by since the last time:)
Let me know the next time you want to go and maybe we can join you. We went to Disneyland Paris last September with Aurelie only 2 months old. So we are OK waiting 3 years before going again.
Post a Comment