THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

Friday, August 13, 2010

Future Tennis Pro

Future Tennis Pro... 



We just need to get him potty trained first!

5 comments:

The Wright Family said...

I'm glad to hear that Parker isn't the only boy his age not potty trained yet. We are working on this. Luke is so cute. Wish we lived close so they could be tennis partners or just good buddies.

Kaydee said...

I love the little andre agassi...I hope he keeps his hair longer than andre did though! I cannot believe how dark ella's eyes are already...

Kao said...

Love it! He's gotten so big!

Jill said...

Ha ha!! So cute!

Cailleau Family said...

Julien is not potty trained either. I guess boys are in no hurry to wipe their own bums. Ha ha.