
Last Saturday (March 27th) was the annual Easter Egg Hunt... The one time in the year when kids actually WANT to pick up things. Too bad they don't get as excited to pick up toys and laundry at home. Hmmmm....maybe if I gave them an Easter Basket to put it in. Somehow I don't think it would be the same.

Unfortunately Drew couldn't attend the event, so most of the pictures I took were of Luke. Cole and Mia took off and I didn't even see them until the whole thing was over. They were too dedicated to wait for slow Luke.


Donuts and drinks were provided. So yummy!
Mia with her friends Aspen and Hanna

I love my little kiddos!




3 comments:
Cute pictures. I love Luke's sweater. So cute. By the way, I need you to send me some more of your wonderful bibs. Our dog chewed up our last two. We were able to fix one of them a little bit but it is just not the same. Those bibs are wonderful. I am having a hard time without them.
Wow! Great pics! You've got mad talent with that camera!
Super cute Melissa. I love how their clothes all kinda match. Mia looks beautiful.
Post a Comment