So my clock stand is sitting empty on the wall. I'm hoping that I can make a new clock to replace it. We'll see if my talents extend that far.
But in the end, it's just a clock and Luke is still my little sweetie. I just have to take a few deep breaths sometimes and remind myself that it's just a phase. Eventually he will no longer have the desire to color on my piano, or break my decorations.... someday.Incidentally, Drew is convinced that he can fix THIS clock. Does it look bad (symbolically) to have the clock that represents our "Swasey & Co" with a large crack down the middle? I'm just saying!




3 comments:
If you can't fix it, we can make another one when I get there!We have the same problem at our house- too many boys and their balls!
My vote is you can definitely fix it. I'd have been so mad though!
That looks so sad! I'm so sorry. I would be very sad if that happened to my clock. I'm sure it will eventually. I'm just waiting for it to happen.
Post a Comment