THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

Friday, December 04, 2009

Tree Trimming

Last night the kids decorated the tree. And they did the whole thing by themselves. Well, most of it. I had to hang my hand painted ornaments from Great Aunt Betty, but they did the rest. It was so fun watching them, especially Luke. You can see he really got into it.


Cole doesn't look excited in any of the pictures, but he actually had a great time. I think he was just concentrating on making sure the ornaments were evenly spaced.
Mia wanted to show off her Disneyland ornament from last year.

Cole, trying to look cool.

4 comments:

Amber Jensen said...

I just wanted to tell you that your header picture is soooo cute! Love it!

Jill said...

Cole doesn't have to try to look cool, he is cool. Did you use the ornament turners? I have Aunt Bettie's ornaments on them and one disco ball. They are awesome!

Cailleau Family said...

I didn't get any of Aunt Bettie's ornaments. Does Mom have any extra's????

Dixie said...

How precious! I love it.