So our holiday week started off with a bang. The day after arriving in Utah we woke up to this. It was the first time in 5 years that I scraped snow and ICE off of my car. (Don't tell anyone, but I kind of enjoyed it.)

Going to Drew's home town for a few days was WONDERFUL! The kids loved spending time with Grandma and Grandpa, and riding on the mule and horse walker. The high light of my trip there was having a wonderful Thanksgiving eve dinner with Dixie. No chaos... just thankfulness. I loved it.

On Thanksgiving morning we drove out to Jill and Brock's house. It was fun setting the tables.

The girls exchanged lots of secrets... that is, in the few moments they weren't arguing.


And Mom watched over us, monitoring our fabulous cooking skills.

The deep fried turkey was Juicy! And Brock can carve a turkey in no time at all. It's actually quite a show... watching him at work.


Leave it to me to forget to take pictures during the dinner. I did the same thing last year. But here is a photo of most of us before we headed to bed. Thanks Jill and Brock. We had a great time.
3 comments:
Your Thanksgiving pictures are great. I'm so glad you were here. The "joy" picture is unbelievably wonderful. Those are beautiful children. Love Dixie
Those are awesome pictures! I especially love the picture of Mom. Classic! Reagan's face in the group picture makes me laugh too.
Looks like you had a great time. I was sorry to miss it. I love the picture of Mom. Even in the group picture she looks grouchy. It is amazing to see all of your kids together. We sure do have a lot. Just wait until next year.
Post a Comment