THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

Friday, October 23, 2009

Possible Baby Names

Mia and Cole thought it would be fun to help Mommy come up with some cute baby names. Here is a copy of their lists.

Mia's is first. As you can see, she doesn't really care to have another brother.
And here's Cole's list. I'm not sure what he was thinking with some of his names. I'm pretty sure he's never met a girl named "Disaku" in his life, but at least he's being creative. And I love his # 4 on the boy list. I guess you can't have too many Coles.

I think we'll keep brainstorming.

7 comments:

Brandy said...

I love this idea...actually have them write their ideas down. Such a cute memory to have.

Kayla said...

Looks like Tommy is the common vote for a boy. :)

Kristen said...

I love how Cole just changes the first letter or two. My favorite is Borra although Bisaku is a close second! How funny. Mia has some cute ones too.

Kari said...

That's really funny.

Dixie said...

That's pretty inventive of Cole to just change the first letter. You're right to keep brainstorming.

Jill said...

I think you should definitely go with Disaku

Cailleau Family said...

That is so funny. I love how he reversed the 4 on the Boys side and I love how all the girl names sound similar. Very funny.