The Ultimate Halloween Advent Calendar
Yesterday was the best craft day of all. I met up with some of my dear friends and we made this awesome Halloween Advent Calendar out of paper mache boxes and some scrapbook paper. I'm so in love with it. It was just so fun deciding how to decorate each box. Mia helped me glue the magnets to the back, and I filled each box with candy or small toys. I keep them on the metal board in our mud room and the kids are so excited to open each box to see what's inside. It's always nice to hang out with friends and create something that I know will bring my kids so much joy. You can't beat that!
Yesterday was the best craft day of all. I met up with some of my dear friends and we made this awesome Halloween Advent Calendar out of paper mache boxes and some scrapbook paper. I'm so in love with it. It was just so fun deciding how to decorate each box. Mia helped me glue the magnets to the back, and I filled each box with candy or small toys. I keep them on the metal board in our mud room and the kids are so excited to open each box to see what's inside. It's always nice to hang out with friends and create something that I know will bring my kids so much joy. You can't beat that!




4 comments:
Really cute! And I'm way impressed with the new coffee table/couch-jumping-point and the photography at the pumpkin patch. You are a woman of many talents.
So cute! I love all of them but 7, 17, and 31 are my favorites. I especially love all the paper you chose. Very precious!
Melissa, I am always so impressed with all you accomplish! Everything is so darn cute. How do you do it with Drew gone? Superwoman, I guess!
Those look really nice. It is amazing how much you can do with 3 kids and one on the way. You must be Superwoman.
Post a Comment