Part of the trip was spent visiting Grandma and Grandpa Swasey in the middle of No-where-ville. Cole LOVED Grandpa's "Sand stinger", as he calls it. Check out that mug.
Drew pulled the kids on a sled tied to the back of the 4-wheeler. You can just see the excitement in their faces.
And we also went sledding on a road by their house. Normally I'd be totally worried about that, but like I said, it's the middle of nowhere.




Part of the trip was spent visiting the Clark side of the family. We went sledding in Kaysville one evening and had a blast. Here's Uncle Brock pushing Mia and Reagan down the hill.

Here's our crazy train. Yup, we sled until it was too dark to see anymore.



After all the fun we headed back to Brock's for hot chocolate (Thanks Jill).

This was the first year Mia and Cole really played in snow. It brought back a lot of memories of when I used to play with my sisters in the snow. It brings out your creativity.

The kids also made a snowman that they named "Bush" (um, Okay?) at Grandpa Clark's house. Unfortunately I don't have a photo of it. The trip was so much fun. My kids learned a lot,... like that the word "donut" isn't just a food, but an activity... (an activity that Drew just couldn't seem to get enough of on the snow filled streets). We are so lucky to have such a great and loving family.




6 comments:
Those pictures are awesome! I especially love the last one of Reagan and Mia. So cute. I am so glad you guys came. We had such a blast with you.
My favorite picture is with Cole on the sled and the speed limit sign! Great.
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Nice to enjoy the snow for a bit, then return to warmer climate, huh?
i love these pics melissa! you guys are really making use of that good ol' nevada snow! crazy! it's actually very nice and warm up here. your kids are looking so cute/handsome. they'll all be knockouts as adults too. snow photos are the best huh? we haven't had much snow or i'd take more. the lighting in the snow is unbeatable. take care, love you guys! cam
That looks so fun! You take amazing photographs. I want some tips when we do the photo group!!! Thanks for visiting my blog!
need more cowbell! i mean, more photos! cam
Post a Comment