THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Radio Flyer
Here's a quick flashback. After we moved into our house, I took this cute photo. Three years later, the kids can hardly squeeze into the Radio Flyer. Especially with our new addition.
Look at those sweet little faces! I miss them so much, and I can't wait to hold my little Luke! I can't believe how small Mia and Cole were in those older pictures! I especially love Mia's golden locks! I bet you miss those.
It's crazy how young they look. Good memories of SATX. I'm so glad that we get to take you guys with us so we can keep watching the kids grow. Good times ahead!
6 comments:
Those are some dang cute kids! I am sad that you guys are leaving. We will miss you.
Look at those sweet little faces! I miss them so much, and I can't wait to hold my little Luke! I can't believe how small Mia and Cole were in those older pictures! I especially love Mia's golden locks! I bet you miss those.
It's crazy how young they look. Good memories of SATX. I'm so glad that we get to take you guys with us so we can keep watching the kids grow. Good times ahead!
Amazing to see how much the kids have grown.
Good luck in Las Vegas. Hope you enjoy it there as much as you did San Antonio.
Cute, cute, cute! They've grown so much. I'm so sad that you guys are leaving us.
Cute Pics. I love the Fohawk on your baby. You need to email me when you guys come to Ut so we can get together.
Post a Comment