Well, we are on our way out of Texas. It's been a fun three years. I can't believe how much the kids have changed in such a short period of time. So I thought I'd post a few photos of just how much they've changed. Here's our blast from the past.
These photos were taken days after we arrived in Texas in 2005. We stayed on base for the first few weeks. Aren't Mia and Cole little?
We ended up living in a one bedroom apartment for a couple of months until we found a place to live. It was cramped but we made good memories there.






2 comments:
I remember meeting you when we were in the TLF at the same time, but I don't remember how young Mia and Cole where. We will miss you. Best wishes and take care.
I love the surgical cap. That is hilarious! I just want to pick him up out of the picture and kiss him to death!
Post a Comment