On the second day of school, Cole celebrated his 7th birthday. So that night, while he was sleeping, Mia and I decorated his room so that he would wake up to a party. She made special streamers for the doorway, that turned out really cool. Anyway, the next morning he requested Crepes for breakfast, (just like Mia did), so that's what I made him. Then I sent him off to school with a bunch of goodie bags to give the kids in his class.
Mia helped me make the birthday cake. She actually took candy melts and melted them in a ziplock bag. Then squeezed the words "Happy Birthday Cole" on Waxed paper and let it chill in the fridge over night. On his birthday I made the cake, then transferred Mia's decorations over to the cake. He thought it was pretty special that Mia made it for him.
At 4:00pm, Drew picked up Cole's buddies Jake and Michael and took them mini golfing and to dinner at Cici's Pizza Buffet. Then Drew brought them back to the house for cake and ice cream and to open presents. What was so great, is that the boys really loved this party. They kept calling it a "guys night out" and I really think they had a wonderful time.
Cole got some amazing gifts. Harry Potter Lego set, and a Harry Potter Lego sticker/activity book. He also got a remote control car, and a spy watch. It was a really fun day.
Tuesday, September 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
So cute! I love that they did a guy's night out. Mia just continues to amaze me. She is such a little sweetheart. She did an amazing job on the cake.
Looks like a lot of fun. Luke looks a little left out, but his birthday is coming.
Post a Comment