THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Dance Class

Mia and her good friends, Katelyn, Aspen, and Makenna, have been taking a tap and jazz dance class for the past few months.  Last week the class had an open house where parents could come and see a mini dance.  It was a lot of fun.




1 comment:

Jill said...

So precious! LOVE LOVE LOVE the new pictures of the kids in the blog title! I love how Mia's mouth always curves up into a perfect smile. And Ella's hat is the cutest thing I have ever seen. If I were you I wouldn't bring it with you to Utah or I might steal it.