THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Witch Party

My Friends Missy and Geneva threw the most wonderful Witch party to celebrate Halloween with the girls.  Jenn took these amazing photos - since I didn't take my camera to the event.  It was a great time.

The invitation was so cool.  A beautiful bottle with this inside.
 I helped with some of the decorations.  There are tons of ideas on the internet.
 Missy Making a brew
 And a photo of the girls wearing their striped tights.
 I got these bottle labels from the Graphics Fairy 
 I didn't know everyone there, but here's a photo of my gals (minus Missy - where is she?)

 Geneva gave awards for the best costumes - Broomstick Fuel (chocolate bars).
So much fun!

No comments: