THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Ella is my first Blonde baby.  Here's a photo showing just how blonde.  She's just a couple days old in these photos.  

Grandma and Grandpa Swasey came for a visit when she was just two days old.  They stayed for the weekend and it was great having them here.  
Ella loves it when you talk to her.  
Miss Mia has been a really big help.  

10 comments:

Karen and Crew said...

SO BLONDE! Makenna and I love the last shot with Mia holding her. I bet they will have a special bond. Congrats to you all.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting more pictures. I'd like to hold her again.

Jen A. said...

beautiful pictures, beautiful baby!

Kayla said...

So incredibly sweet!

FrankNApril said...

So cute and blonde:)
I like it a lot:) I love the picture with both your girls.
So sweet. April

Cailleau Family said...

She is adorable, but then again all your kids are. Glad to hear you are all doing well. Love you.

Cailleau Family said...

She is adorable, but then again all your kids are. Glad to hear you are all doing well. Love you.

cameron said...

hey there cuz! sorry i've been so out of touch! i love these new pictures! the baby is so pretty. gosh, makes me want a baby again! i'm sure it's nice this time to have mia so big this time to help out. the girls are a big help with natalia too. enjoy! take care! cam

Whitney Jo said...

Beautiful photos & beautiful family~

Jill said...

Such cute pictures Melissa! She is a little babe! I love the hat! Her face is so cute in the picture of Mia holding her!