THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baby Shower

On Thursday April 8th, my best friend Kristen threw me an amazing baby shower.  I was so excited!  Not only because I had gotten rid of all my baby girl stuff years ago, but because it just reminded me of how lucky I am to have so many wonderful friends.  I really feel so blessed.  
 
We had so much fun!  Kristen decorated the house so cute!  And check out the amazing quilt she made for me.  Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of the yummy fondue she made.  Two different cheese fondues and two chocolate ones.  We sat and ate for hours!!!
I got the most adorable gifts.  I can't thank my friends enough for everything.  I have the world's best friends, that's for sure!

3 comments:

Martin Family said...

Your shower looks like tons of fun. Can I tell you how happy I am that you blog. It helps me sooo much to wee what everyone is up to. Love it!

Jill said...

Your friends are super nice. It is interesting how I can look at the group picture and actually recognize some people! That is so cute how Kristin hung the quilt with little baby clothes on that clothes line. I wish I could have been there, especially for the fondue!

JenniferCarter said...

What a fun shower. I was just checking to see if your baby girl had arrived yet. Good luck with everything. You look fabulous.