I had a wonderful 33rd birthday. Drew surprised me the night before my birthday, with a night stay at the Trump Tower. We had so much fun together (thanks to his parents for watching the kids). We stayed out until late and slept in late. It was great. He also got me a beautiful watch, perfume, flowers, and candy. It was a dream birthday. When I came home, this is what greeted me. Mia made signs to wish me a happy birthday.


Mia's always so thoughtful....ALWAYS!

We topped off the night with an ice cream cake and 33 blazing candles. I'm surprised the ice cream didn't melt. Here's a photo with me and the kids, and cousin Austin who came to visit.


It was a wonderful birthday and I feel so lucky to live the life I do. Thank you honey for a great day.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday! I am so glad you got a well-deserved night off.
Happy Birthday Melissa! You certainly deserve an extra special birthday. I'm glad Drew was home to spoil you!
Hey...Happy Birthday! The 15th is our Max's birthday too.
That is so sweet! I love the signs and how she spelled special. So cute. She is very thoughtful. That is so nice that Drew's parents were able to come up to visit. And, ice cream cake is the best!
Happy Birthday again!!!
Glad to hear you had a great one. That is cool you got to stay at Trump Towers. Was it worth the hype?
Happy belated birthday Melissa! Sounds like you had a great day!
Post a Comment