THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Things We Do For Our Kids

It's Official...

We've Moved!!!

Why??? For our kiddos, that's why. I'm giving up my dream kitchen in order to get a yard for the kids. Drew did a great job picking out the house we've rented for the past year. And I know he's the man for me, because he had my interests at heart when he selected this place. This kitchen - which is where I spend most of my time - was just about perfect. But we just can't live with the 6 foot deep yard anymore. The kids are stuck indoors and Drew and I both agreed that it would be worth the hassle of moving to get them what they want most - some wiggle room. So I'm saying my final good-byes to this beautiful kitchen. We're moving into another great house with a lot fewer cabinets, but someday.... someday I'll get my 39 cubbards and 23 drawers back. Someday!


So send me an e-mail if you don't have our new address. And pretty soon you'll be seeing some great photos of new moments in our new home.


5 comments:

Kayla said...

That is/was a great kitchen. The house we're renting right now has a pitifully small kitchen. I had to leave some stuff in storage and have pretty strange places for some things in the house. Oh well SOMEDAY my dream kitchen will be done too.

Kimberli said...

Man, that is a nice kitchen! All that cupboard space is a dream!

I'm sure you are very busy, but when you get time, I'd like to have your new address.
kimberlitripp@gmail.com

Good luck with the big move! Did you find a place to rent or buy?

Anonymous said...

We will surely need your new address...how else are we gonna mooch a dinner off you next time we are in Vegas? {hugs}

Andrea said...

Did you move out of the ward??

Forester Family said...

We would love your new address!! We just moved to San Antonio so when I get mine, I will email it to you. My email address is:
patsyforester@yahoo.com.

I love keeping up with you. You have a beautiful family. I'm going to miss my nice home in CO Springs for a rental in San Antonio for Joseph's fellowship. Things we do for our husbands too!! Keep in touch!!