THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Easter Egg Hunt
Our church had an easter egg hunt this morning. This was Luke's first egg hunt experience.
Mia and Cole were so excited. They held it at a neighborhood park, and started the event with my kid's favorite thing... chocolate glazed donuts.
The younger kids started the hunt first. Cole and Luke were in that group. Daddy took time off of studying to give Luke a hand while I took pictures. He couldn't quite pick up on the concept. Maybe next year. Although he did love the reward at the end.... CANDY.
Cole had a blast.
Mia was in the second group to go. "And They're Off"...
Mia and her friend Aspen. She was too busy staring at the loot to look up at the camera.
Love your photos. Mia is so beautiful. What fun Easter. The Easter egg hunt looks like a lot of fun. We enjoyed seeing your dad a couple of weeks ago. Take care!
Hey, Melissa! I'm totally blog stalking you through other ward blogs, sorry! I just to tell you that I think you have beautiful kids and I love these pics from the egg hunt!
8 comments:
Great pictures. Your kids sure are beautiful.
Those are awesome shots Melissa. Eli was the same way at our ward hunt. He was pretty timid. Weird!
Your pics' are great! I think you need to give a little class and share your secrets!
Jen
Hope you are having fun in Las Vegas. From, Harris
Did you have a Happy Easter? Bye-bye. From, Logan
Love your photos. Mia is so beautiful. What fun Easter. The Easter egg hunt looks like a lot of fun. We enjoyed seeing your dad a couple of weeks ago. Take care!
Hey, Melissa! I'm totally blog stalking you through other ward blogs, sorry! I just to tell you that I think you have beautiful kids and I love these pics from the egg hunt!
You are such a good photographer! Love Mia's cute clothes!
Post a Comment