THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Wookie
Luke's nickname is "Wookie". Cole gave it to him. Not because he's super creative (although he really is creative), but because he has a hard time with the "L" sound. Anyway, the name kind of stuck. Wookie has three teeth now!
3 comments:
Isn't Wookie something from Star Wars? I think that is an adorable nick name. Good job Cole.
I LOVE this picture... he is so gorgeous! You definitely have a nack for photography.
I'm so honored to have been there for the first tooth. He is a doll.
Post a Comment