THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

Monday, September 22, 2008

Beautiful Mia


I can't believe I have such a beautiful daughter. Mia is so wonderful. I just wanted everyone to know that.


3 comments:

Dixie said...

I can't believe I have such a beautiful grand daughter. Thanks for the pics on the blog. It's great for a far-away grandma.

Julia said...

She is gorgeous! Cam and I always comment on how she is a mini Jenifer Aniston except Mia is prettier. She has such a sophisticated face for such a little lady. You are sure taking some great pictures. Did you get a camera upgrade? Did you do all of Chandra's photos?
Cameron and I were just talking about our trip up to Wyoming. We are going to do it in a few days. We would love to stop by and see you guys. I am not totally sure what the exact day will be yet. But, I will let you know as soon as we find out. I can't wait to FINALLY meet you and your little family! I will be talking to you soon!-Julia

Jill said...

What a cutie pie! She almost looks like she is darker skinned in that picture. Must be the lighting. Her eyes look gorgeous.