It was so fun to see my kids enjoy some of the same rides I loved when I was a young girl. I was so proud of their bravery. Cole was frightened by "Terror Ride" but managed to ride it twice anyway. - Although the second time he had his hands over his eyes the entire time. And Mia even went on Colossus roller coaster. Her first ride she held her breath and plugged her nose. I'm not sure why she thought that would make it better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
We miss you! Hope you're enjoying your new home. Paige misses preschool and all her friends. So do I.
That was sooooo much fun Melissa! I am so happy that we got to go there together! Maybe this fall you can come up on a weekend and we can go to Frightmares with Chandra and the kids.
Post a Comment