On Wednesday morning, after I finished getting ready, I went down to the kitchen and found this on our kitchen chalkboard.
I was so amazed. Mia and Cole had woken up when I was in the shower and went downstairs to leave me a note. It was the sweetest thing ever. Mia can be so thoughtful when it comes to things like this. She's amazing.




4 comments:
Ahh.....That is so sweet!
AAWWWWWWW! That is so sweet! I am very impressed at how well she is doing with her writing! What a smarty pants! Pretty much everyday Reagan says she wishes she could read. I am so excited for her to learn. Especially if I can get cute notes like that. Reagan also keeps saying EVERYDAY how she can't wait for Mia and Cole to get here. She also can't wait to hold Luke. I hope he will let her hold him when you get here or she will be heart broken. No pressure Luke! :) Love ya lots!
Don't ya love when your kids are cute instead of monsters. By the way, are you guys coming to Ut? We should get together if so.
AAAAhhhh. Moments to cherish!
Post a Comment