THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck
5 comments:
Melissa,
Your children are so.. adorable. I love reading your blog and keeping up with you and your family. By the way, I told Kristen, I want your banner you made for the Lemonade stand. It was adorable. You'll have to tell me how you made it. I wish you could've joined us that weekend with Marquessa and Missy. It was awesome. I'll have to come see ya'll when you move. I can't believe how many of you are going. That will be fun. Thanks for keeping in touch. Patsy
Cute pics! Are those by the Hyatt? I still want you to do ours if you're still up for it. It's just jiving the schedules! Great job!
Look at my babies! They are so cute, oh my gosh!! You are getting very good at the photography Melissa. Good job.
Hey Melissa your kids have grown up so fast I can't believe how cute they are! It was good to hear from you I am glad you are moving closer hope all is great!
Jenny Peterson
Melissa,
We just got your last family newsletter. :(
I hope you send more after your move but the kids and I will check on you here in the meantime.
Es
Post a Comment