THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Growing Up
Luke is 5 months old and getting more adorable every day.
Mia and Cole. These photos say so much about their relationship.
That cracks me up! Luke is such a cutie and then come those two. Mia looks like she is going to throw something at you! (They are darling too but those pics say it all) I love it! I'm still laughing.
Haha!! Hilarious pictures! I can't believe how big and adorable my cute little baby nephew is! He is going to be all grown up by the time I finally meet him! He still looks so much like Mia to me.
Luke is getting cuter and cuter. All your kids look so much alike. You can definately tell they are siblings. I can't believe how old they are all getting.
6 comments:
Great photos!!!
That cracks me up! Luke is such a cutie and then come those two. Mia looks like she is going to throw something at you! (They are darling too but those pics say it all) I love it! I'm still laughing.
Luke is so adorable. I love that black and white photo. Mia looks like a miniature Jenifer Aniston. She is so pretty. All of these photos are great!
Haha!! Hilarious pictures! I can't believe how big and adorable my cute little baby nephew is! He is going to be all grown up by the time I finally meet him! He still looks so much like Mia to me.
Luke is getting cuter and cuter. All your kids look so much alike. You can definately tell they are siblings. I can't believe how old they are all getting.
Cute pics. Your baby totally has your eyes. He is so cute.
Post a Comment