THE FAMILY. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. ~Erma Bombeck

Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Cowboy Shirt



The tradition continues. This vintage 1970's cowboy shirt was worn by Drew when he was a little baby. It's the only piece of clothing from his childhood and I've made sure that both my boys had a chance to wear it. Here's a couple of photos of Luke in it.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Love that shirt! Hello, Drew Jr! What a cutie.

Jill said...

Look at my adorable little nephew! I wish so bad I could hold him! He looks so darling in that shirt.