
On December 20th Cole decided to take a tumble out of a friends kitchen window. He was walking on the window sill and pushed right through the screen falling 3 feet to the grass below. We took him to the doctor where she proclaimed "Wow, that's a remarkable break." She was talking about his right clavicle. The treatment... a lovely sling and a follow up appointment with orthopedics in one week. It's been a difficult injury for a little boy who's convinced he's capable of becoming a super hero if he practices hard enough. Maybe in the future he'll think twice before performing window sill stunts.




5 comments:
Poor little Cole. He looks so sad in that pic. I can't believe that happened. Just adding more Christmas memories!!
I tagged you, Melissa. Read my blog to find out the rules. Enjoy!
Poor guy, I hope his follow-up appointment went well and he's on his way to getting his sling off. Keep us posted.
Melissa,
Love it so far!
Can you take our last name off your blog?
Thanks,
Es
Hope you don't mind I added you to my blog!! It is so good to see your family grow. Sorry Cole, hope your healing fast. He has gotten so.. big. Keep in touch. patsy
Post a Comment